Morning, guys. :) Leave me some questions in my ask while I’m in Improv?
I’m in Wisconsin for the weekend.
Theresa and I are rocking out.
She’s mine, anon-bitches.
I like how you like it, and then get so cute and possessive :3
Well, I can appreciate that others think you’re gorgeous (because obviously you are), but let’s face it. I’m a jealous guy, and you’re my girl.
There are no words for how amazing LeakyCon was.
By the way everyone, I look completely different now. OH, and I’m moving in twelve hours.
Figured I should take a picture before I wash it all off. Needless to say, Batman rocked.
Come on Home, Babe. Part 3/?
Silence was Kurt’s only companion in his car. Whenever music started around him, Kurt couldn’t help but cringe, lately. Most of the music had gone out of the world. He didn’t need the radio reminding him that there wouldn’t be someone to harmonize with. The familiar roads seemed less packed than usual, and Kurt kept his eyes on the road, trying not to think about McKinley as he passed it. Every hallway there had a memory. Every stair had a little snippet of time that he’d spent in love. He couldn’t go back there, and he was so thankful in every part of his body that he’d never have to. There was too much of a Kurt there that didn’t exist anymore in that school. It was like an old friend that you’d lost touch with after a fight. The history keeps you apart.
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them. (If you’re tagged in this post, you’re tagged)
1. What song are you currently listening to right now or what is the last song you listened to? (No cheating!)
How To Save a Life - Grey’s Anatomy cast
2. Which Disney character are you most like (princess, prince, villain, singing frog?)
Mowgli. Haha. I played him! :D
3. What is one of your dreams?
Make a living acting.
4. What do you love to eat Nutella with?
5. A book you love but no one knows about?
The Cat that Went to Heaven by Elizabeth Coatsworth
6. What is a weird, quirky thing you do? (For example, I don’t eat applesauce with a spoon. I get one of those cups and just drink it out of the cup. Hey, I’m weird)
I mix curry powder into my coleslaw.
7. What are you currently reading right now?
NOTHING! D: I’m in between books. I just re-read The Magicians by Lev Grossman..
8. If you could be a villain, who would you be?
Scar. Always fucking Scar.
9. What fanfiction are you anxiously waiting to update?
Casting Moonshadows by Moonsign! READ IT.
10. Favorite Disney movie?
Mulan, hands down.
11. Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Camp Half-Blood, Panem, 221B, or Narnia?
Oh fuck. Uhm. My Priority list:
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU!
1.) Who’s your favourite fictional character?
2.) Which fictional character would you switch lives with?
3.) If all your fantoms are drowning and you could only save one, which?
4.) How many times have you posted on Tumblr?
5.) When did you get your first pet and what was it?
6.) How far away are you from where you were born? I WANT MILES.
7.) What’s your favourite animal?
8.) How many times have you seen The Devil Wears Prada?
9.) What’s your favourite role of Patrick Wilson?
10.) What’s your middle name?
“I wanna take a picture of me eating that strawberry and put it on tumblr.” Literally me. Here you go, tumblr. Thought I’d share.