Better get my shit packed for Hogwarts the train leaves tomorrow
- Child: "Mom you have no idea how much I love him."
- Child: "Can we please go to-"
- Me: "Go pack your bags sweetie."
My little brother got into outer space and stuff so my step-mom bought him a place mat with all the planets on it. When I first saw it, I was upset, because it was newer and so Pluto wasn’t labeled. I was about to say something when I noticed something…
Pluto is there.
The artist remembered Pluto.
The artist drew Pluto crying.
I wish I could just take all the talented .gif and fan fiction makers from the Glee fandom and add them to the Warehouse 13 fandom.
- V: I can assure you I mean you no harm.
- Evey Hammond: Who are you?
- V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
- Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
- V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation; I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.