Hold both shift keys down, and try to type “THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG.”
THKBNFJS THLAY DG.
THE QICK BROWN OX JMPS OVER THE LAZY OG.
H QUCK BRN FX JUMS VR H LAZY DG
HE QUIK BRON FO JUOS OER HE LA DOG
HE QUIK BROWN FO JUPS OER HE LA DOG
THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG
Was that supposed to do something or
have I MASTERED THE MANTIS HANDS OMG TIME TO MAKE A SUPER HERO COSTUME.
TE QUICK BROWN FOX JUP OVER TE LAZY O
the fuck keyboard
THE UICK O O JUS OVE THE LY DO
THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG.
WHAT WAS THIS SUPPOSED TO DO.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into someone’s eyes as I tell them how I feel. In real life I don’t often talk too deeply about my feelings unless they’re simple frustration or happiness. I don’t like revealing too much about me.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
Trust, because what use is love if you don’t trust yourself or others?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
This is difficult. Most of my best friends are female, so it would simply be me sitting them down and having to explain that there’s simply no way it would happen. But if it was one of my male friends? I’m not sure what I would do, honestly. If I had any feelings for them at any point, I might have to rehash them, figure if this is worth working for, but if I know that it’s not going to work, I’d do the exact same thing as with the females of my cohort.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
My Great-Aunt passed last week, and I can say with confidence that I wouldn’t trade a year of my life for an hour of hers. By the end of her life she’d said her goodbyes. She had closure. She was sick for a while and there wasn’t any reason to doubt that she’d be leaving. She’s better off where she is now.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Gods, I don’t know. I know I can be trying, sometimes. A bit too attached and wild. I can get arrogant and forget about your feelings, but I wouldn’t trade my loyalty for anything. If an outside force acts on my friends, I’m the first to bring my sword into battle.
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
Chris Hemsworth. He could kick the murderer’s ass and we could have wondrous sex after.
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Every day I wish that my life will turn out okay. I’ll meet a guy that I love, and who loves me in return, and that I’ll have enough money doing acting to support myself.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
Giving up college would be the hardest thing that I could ever do. Columbia is my home, and the city is somewhere I can see myself forever. Who I am in the city, and who I’m with? They’re my family, and I’m truly who I am. I don’t think I could function knowing that I’d given up my dreams of stagecraft, along with the family that comes with the college. Everything about the school is shaping my life, so simply giving it up might kill me. (Not to mention I’d be stuck in Johnson Creek, then.)
- 1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
- 2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
- 3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
- 4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
- 5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
- 6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
- 7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
- 8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
- 9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
- 10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
- 11. Does love = sex?
- 12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
- 13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
- 14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
- 15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
- 16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
- 17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
- 18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
- 19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
- 21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
- 22. Are you old fashioned?
- 23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
- 24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
- 25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
(also to get rid of hard/mixed feelings about the season 3 finale)
- Lovesong (you can find the next chapters at the end of each chapter)
- Consonance and dissonance
- Little numbers
- Started out as a feeling
- The Muse
- Treasure Lust
- Don’t you know
- Hey new kid
- Roses in December
- Go your own way
- Something different
- Where’s the smoke
- What break the chains
- Boys of summer
- No envy, No fear
- Family portrait
- Significant others
- Going for Broke
- Touch me
- The luckiest
- The lima job
- Read my mind
- Undeneath and Unexplored
- Husbandly duties
My canary is dead.
My canary, named Pavarotti, died suddenly and unexpectedly.
I’m pretty sure me singing would cause the complete opposite of this.
Well really naming your canary that was just inviting yourself to this situation.
Yeah, I know. My sister and I joked about what would happen if it died suddenly. She already has a boyfriend and there’s not really anyone in my line of sight right now so we were just hoping it wouldn’t die so we wouldn’t be smacked in the face with a destiny that cannot fulfill itself.
And then it had to go and die. But apparently, my sister wants to get two this time so they don’t get bored. Two males to avoid mating. I must resist the urge of calling them Kurt and Blaine.
Do not resist.
If I like you, I constantly want to talk to you. I want to know how your day went and what you did. I want to be able to talk to you, because talking to you makes me happy. If I see you, I’ll run up to you and give you a hug because your company is the best. Sorry if it gets annoying and you’re bothered by me.