OH MY GODS, RIGHT!
- Darren: Well it's like... if I was a unicorn...
- Robert: Yeah! Yeah and you can just hop from cloud to cloud.
- Darren: Exactly! And it would be like... this totally organic way of travelling around.
- Robert: And then this weird alien would pop out and try to ride you.
- Darren: Exactly man, exactly. Hey, what was the question?
- Interviewer: The question was "Who in Hollywood do you look up to?"
on a scale from adele to taylor swift how much do you hate your ex boyfriend
Today it’s dark grey.
Best sex ever? Hm. Probably, sad to say, one of my ex’s. He was extremely strong. I’m not all that heavy, and, well, he could pick me up and manipulate my body in so many different ways. Being three feet off the ground, having sex against a wall isn’t exactly something you forget. Nor is being bench pressed. So, uh, yeah. That’s that.
Well, what haven’t I already said about this gorgeous woman that I love more than I do my left hand?
- She’s amazing beyond reason.
- We’ll both be clinging to every bit of Klaine liferaft if the ship ever hits an iceberg. GODS FORBID.
- She’d be mine if she had a penis. I’d fight for that girl.
- If there were awards for how perfect you could be? She’d win. The prize? Darren and Chris are singing Perfect to her on repeat for an entire day.
- I hear her hair is ensured for a thousand dollars.
- Kurt and Blaine: Listen, Santana, you're perfect just the way you are.
- Santana: Ew. You can fuck off now.
- Finn: Hey Santana, I understand. You just want to have fun.
- Santana: *tears* Thanks Finn!
His address is 415 Whitman Avenue, Lima OH, 45802
His birthday is May 27th, 1993
And his phone number is 419-335-0172
Chris’ birthday is on May 27th hohoho
The number is busy…
Seriously, Nana Lopez, fuck you. You quite obviously don’t love your granddaughter as much as you say, because real love wouldn’t have that happen.
Poor Kurt, Poor Rachel. That’s just an awful situation. I just. I want Kurt to win oh so badly. Rachel did a nice thing, it just wasn’t the right thing. Puck and Shelby are just…complicated. It’s. Yeah. This episode has so many feelings. Just. So. Many. Feelings.
There was so much cute in this episode. I’m just. I just want to hug everyone. Seriously hugging everyone. Please. The music is so good, and Santana’s parents are okay with it. And there is so much good. Yay.
Seriously, can we just talk about how sad that last scene was? Bieste? Poor baby. Legit. Also: Finn is making me like him this episode, and I don’t get it. Uhm. Also: Klaine’s duet is still the best song ever. It makes the most sense, and Santana should probably apologize and say it was awesome, because it was. I just mean that Finn’s song basically had nothing to do with anything, and she fucking CRIED at that one. Like, seriously. Perfect was for her, and amazing.
Pun intended. Seriously. Except Santana’s awful attitude. But, y’know. I really really love Klaine, and Perfect sounded oh so perfect. Seriously. Everything about this episode right now. Except Kurt, honey, trying to stuff the ballot. I just wish Brittany wasn’t being so stupid about this election. Yep. I used that word. Fuck the police.
I liveblog Glee on Commercials. I make sure to tag everything liveblog, if that helps.
I apologize in advance, but if you don’t like it, you know where the unfollow button is.